Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Motherhood

"Dear friends without kids, enjoy being able to lay around and sleep in peaceful quietness when you're not well."- I'm sick with a cold today and was going to put this as my status, but didn't because I didn't want people to think I was complaining about being a mother. But, just because I'm sick doesn't mean the kids are going to stop arguing, drawing on the furniture, or throwing food on the floor and then demanding more of something else. I just want to lay around and enjoy being sick! There's a picture on Pinterest that says something about how good moms have messy houses and happy kids. Good moms aren't suppose to care about what the house looks like or what they look like, it's all about enjoying every moment with the kids because they grow up so fast. Well, there are a lot of moments I really don't enjoy, and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things I'm not going to miss. But, somehow the good moments have more power than the bad moments, and the longer I'm a mother, the more the good moments accumulate until they overpower the bad so much that I can't remember them, or at least can't remember them exactly as they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment